"ragavgomatam" wrote :
  | Error from jboss 5 beta 4 is :- If I remove this WAR file, everything
appears fine....Surprising this was that this was working with spring
2.0...Moment I upgraded to spring 2.5 I started to get this error....Checked
out the spring forums & they say it is becos spring is returning a proxy
instead of OracleCachedRowSet...Question is why should spring 2.5 do this ?
OracleCachedRowSet implements javax.sql.rowset.CachedRowset & jdk proxy should
be ok ...Else jboss 5 beta 4 seems to be ok....Guess this is something with
spring 2.5....To be sure I deployed this WAR in tc 6  and had the same error

OK, so this is clearly Spring problem, and not of JBoss SpringDeployer.
I'll leave this post here, so anyone else who also stumbles will be able to
identify this.
But make sure you post any findings.

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4131710#4131710