Can you please check whether the Java 5 language level libraries (WebServices
Annotations)  have been compiled with Java 6?

We are using IntelliJ 6.0 EAP and when we compile with the Java 5 compiler
(javac) we get lots of errors related to EJB3 and WS annotations. Switching to
Java 6 compiler or the Eclipse compiler (which supports Java 6 class formats
and now shipped with IntelliJ 6.0) our compilations are error free. I hope this
is an environment or IDE issue as it would be extremely embarrassing for a
major application server vendor to have such a blooper in its builds even for
release candidates.

Kind regards,

William Louth
JXInsight Product Architect
JInspired

"Java EE tuning, testing, tracing, and monitoring with JXInsight"
http://www.jinspired.com

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3970352#3970352

Reply to the post :