Hi!

Is there a way to alter the default shutdown behavior?

To be more exact, I have multiple MBeans and State*Beans (supplying web
services) that might need to run longer then the shutdown mechanism allows.

If that is not possible (crazy idea coming), might it be possible to create an
interceptor that catches the system call, notifies the listeners and when they
report back that I can shut down, then requests a server shutdown?

I looked through the docs, faqs and xmls but could not find anything clearly
indicating such a possibility.

Thanks in advance.

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4132414#4132414