It's possible that optimistic locking and using OptionOverrides to tweak
optimistic locking to do some things that we want to do.  However, it seems
like the fact that the way that the DataVersion is set for an attribute (using
global OptionOverrides) is not thread safe at all.  From the documentation:

 E.g., to override the default node versioning used with optimistic locking:

  |             DataVersion v = new MyCustomDataVersion();

cache.getInvocationContext().getOptionOverrides().setDataVersion(v);
  |             Node ch = cache.getRoot().addChild(Fqn.fromString("/a/b/c"));

This seems completely useless except for single-threaded applications.  Am I
wrong?

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4134692#4134692

Reply to the post :