thanks, in fact i solved but didn't have time to post the solution, i'm sorry.

Anyway, i found another little lack: i tried to use the template mail like into
the portal but it wasn't possible without implement a custom
IdentityMailService.

The portal version check the "action" value passed and use it to find the
template directory where "emailTemplate.tpl" is stored. It could be easy to add
a new template simply adding the custom file tpl in a new directory and use the
directory name as "action" itself, but the IdentityMailService throws a
IllegalArgumentException (unknown template) because it doesn't find the action
in the list it knows.
I think it could be possible change the final "else" in order to use the
"action" value as key of the subject (something like   subject =
bundle.getString(action) )
I'm sorry I have no time to try now, perhaps in near future, i just hope it can
be an interesting input for jboss people.

cheers

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4136229#4136229

Reply to the post :