I'm sorry, it's the machine with jboss, postgres is almost idle. I believe all
important indexes have been set already, I have also reduced ejb usage. Earlier
I had a problem with "no more connections available", but this is sorted out by
replacing ejb with dao in most places. Now this.

 it's really amazing, one machine (4xXeon Dual Core 2,6GHz and 8GB RAM, jboss
using only 1,4) can handle jboss and postgres together better, than leaving
postgres on this one and moving jboss to 2 Xeon Dual Cores 3GHz with 3,75 GB
RAM.

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4136825#4136825

Reply to the post :