Hello all

I have a question about EJB 3.0. It is possible to make a request over 3
tables? In my book they say that it is but i have no idea how i get the result.
I have already make the Beans and the ejb-ql-statement.

the request looks like this

  | @NamedQueries({
  |     @NamedQuery(name="LOV_User.findByName",
  |                     query="SELECT l FROM LOV_User l WHERE l.lov_usr_user =
:name AND l.lov_usr_status_sign = 'A'"),
  |     @NamedQuery(name="LOV_User.test",
  |                     query="SELECT l, b, s FROM LOV_User l, LOV_User_Right
b, LOV_Right_Typ s " +
  |                     "WHERE l.lov_usr_user = b.lov_urt_user " +
  |                     "AND b.lov_urt_right_rule_sign =
s.lov_rt_right_rule_sign " +
  |                     "AND l.lov_usr_status_sign = 'A' " +
  |                     "AND b.lov_urt_status_sign = 'A' " +
  |                     "AND l.lov_usr_user = :name")
  | })

If i deploy the Bean JBoss throw no error thats the reason i think that this
must work. But in my Client i have no idea how i get the resultcolumns that
include the other entityBeans.

Can somebody help me?

(Sorry for the bad english)

View the original post :