Hi

I am new user of Jboss Portal 2.4.0 so some questions may be very amateur
. I have made changes in the index.html and linked the links with html pages i
have created myself .
all these things i have done under default tab .where i can see the index.html
n uploaded all my html pages
now i want to make a new tab of Home  andn in that i want to create different
portlets. one portlet should be like links to main html pages, n when i click
on any of the page the target link should open in the the other porlet. can
this be done . please help me i am stuck in this .

Deepanshu

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3970657#3970657

Reply to the post :