Hello All,
   According to the documentation, one of the way I can install jboss 4.0.4GA
that support is choose all profile in installation process. I want to install
the configuration that is full J2EE  1.4 support plus EJB3, so I did chose the
all profile but when deploying EJB 3.0, it throws an exception that says
ejbe.deployer not found. I know it works if I installed jboss as ebj3 or
ejb-clusted profile. but I want the full j2ee1.4 stacks to be installed. I even
installed the ejb-clustered profile after I installed the all profile but that
throws a lot of exception in the jboss startup. any suggestion as to how I can
accoplish what I want?
  | thanks.

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3971007#3971007