Should be like what? You didn't use the code brackets. (By the way, the
solution you specified is not the only one. I actually had something else in
mind and it involved changing the line I pointed out - you changed a completely
different line)

If you are using someone else's code, you can do one of the following:

1) Tell the originators of the code that their code is unacceptable and they
have to fix it. (This of course does not work very well if you are not paying
for the code, or if the code is old code and the original developers are not
available.)
2) Fix the code yourself. Or hire someone to fix it. Face it, the code will not
work with anything other than IE the way it is written.
3) Decree that all of your users must use IE. Hey, its been done before. I can
point you to dozens of high-profile web sites that don't work with Firefox. I
know because I run into then all the time.

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4146847#4146847

Reply to the post :
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4146847