I'm seeing a similar warning message in JBoss 4.0.3 SP1, when I was trying to
stress CMP beans (row-locking enabled).

Has this warning message got something to do with the application behaviour?
These messages keep coming through out the run from the begin to end. I don't
see any application failures or unexpected rollbacks though.

Test Details:
Java client invokes a Stateless bean method that finds 2 Entity instances
(picking randomly 2 PKs, rarely both could turn out to be the same PK) and
performs updates on both the instances in a single transaction. (Informally
this is an transfer operation randomly picking 2 accounts). This is done
repeatedly with 40 threads and over a range of Entity instances(1000).

Configuration:
We have restricted CMP 2.x container's cache size to 200 and Stateless pool
size to 100. As we have only 40 threads, atmost 40 stateless beans would be
used which inturn use less than 80 entities simultaneously.

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3971191#3971191

Reply to the post :
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3971191