Yeah, I tried that also but it makes no difference.  I also turned on hotSwap
and that did not make any difference.  There is something fundamental that I am
just not getting here.

Shouldn't I be able to deploy my interceptor in the .aop file and have it
intercept?  Is there something else I need to do?  Because I am using
loadTime/hoitSwap I don't need to run aopc on my classes, correct?

I also got rid of the annotations and changed jboss-aop.xml to:

  | <aop>

<loader-repository>com.eLynx:loader=PackageProcessingService</loader-repository>

  |     <typedef name="pp"
expr="class(com.eLynx.Service.PackageProcessing.PackageProcessingMessageHandler)"
 />

  |     <interceptor class="com.eLynx.interceptor.ProcessMessageInterceptor"
scope="PER_VM"/>
  |     <bind pointcut="execution(boolean pp->processMessage(javax.jms.Message,
com.eLynx.Messaging.MessageReceiver))">
  |       <interceptor-ref
name="com.eLynx.interceptor.ProcessMessageInterceptor"/>
  |   </bind>
  | </aop>

But that did not make any difference either.

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4150412#4150412

Reply to the post :
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4150412