hi Adrian,

Thanks for your respose.

Our problem is that we are running a cluster - this problem just happens with
the second node of the cluster - the mdb/pool from the first loaded server
connects fine, but the second loaded server gives that client id message.

We could solve the issue with a hand from Brian Stanberry, giving a
login/client id on the jboss command line. But although it fixes the problem,
it seems a horrible solution.

Analysing your answer, as the mdb is not a ha-singleton, it is loaded on both
servers. Then, either if we put the pool size to one, we will have one
connection on each server which will bring the same issue.

I understood that if we remove the client-id it will work fine. The client-id
configuration is not necessary?

Thank in advance.

Regards,

Marcelo