I seem to be having trouble posting to this forum - here's another go (sorry if
it comes through multiple times):

anonymous wrote : I don't understand this? If JBossMQ doesn't return the XID
then the TM
  | must assume it was committed.

If the JBossMQ unilaterally rolls the transaction forward after the prepare it
should remember its decision - the spec says "The RM cannot discard its
knowledge of such a branch until the TM permits this by calling xa_forget ()
for each branch."

This problem only arises with temporary subscriptions since the
PersistenceManager does not write anything to the transaction log in this case.
Perhaps this is the real issue - shouldn't the PersistenceManager write
recovery information during prepare even for temporary subscriptions, otherwise
it cannot fulfill the contract specified in the XA spec.

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4151763#4151763

Reply to the post :
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4151763