hi ,
i am deploying my aplication using jboss 3.2.5 having BMP for my EJB and JDBC
connection seprately for some data updation outside the EJB container,bcoz of
this
if i modify any of my data using JDBC connection ,then this data is not cashed
in the EJB and also due to the ejbstore() method invocation by the container
for data persistence,the data stored into the database is changed back to the
data which was already cashed by EJB.and the data saved using JDBC connection
outside the container is lost.

can any one plz suggest the solution to this problem regarding some jboss
configuration changes need to be made for calling of ejbload() and comapiring
that data befor calling the ejbstore() method.

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3971476#3971476

Reply to the post :
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3971476