I have EJB3 beans hosted in JBoss 4.2.2GA. They are clustered. 2 JBoss nodes
have deployed the EJB's and are running in clustered environment. The clustered
JBoss nodes recognise each other. My program uses TCP instead of UDP for
communication. The client program uses Spring to access the EJB beans. The Jndi
properties ip and ha-jndi port number of the Jboss nodes is provided to the
client. It can connect to the JBoss and can start. But, When one of the nodes
to which it is connected is brought down, it fails to reconnect . The jboss
does not do an automatic failover to the other node. Is there any special
configuration for automatic failover to other clustered node ? I have no idea
why this is happening ! Any help would be great !

thanks in advance ,
Sonali

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4153043#4153043