Hi,
  I am looking into integrating our current application that uses JBoss
Container Managed Security (with Out of the Box and Custom Login Modules) with
CAS (Central Authentication Service). We also have a Custom Tomcat
Valve/Authenticator implemented but I would assume that it makes no difference
from a CAS standpoint.

  Essentially, when the user tries to access one of the secure pages, they
should be re-directed to the CAS login page as opposed to our current login
pages. Once they are authenticated against our OOTB or Custom JBoss Login
Modules, the user should be re-directed back to the page requested originally.

  If you can provide some pointers on how this could be done, or what the
starting point is, it would be appreciated. Thanks very much!

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4154065#4154065

Reply to the post :
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4154065