Hello
There seams to be a weird issue, I assume it is related to JBoss Classloading.
I have 2 independent EARs, say EAR_1 and EAR_2. Both of them work great being
deployed independently each other, i.e. only one EAR deployed at the same time.
When EAR_1(has JBoss Seam) and EAR_2(plain JSF) are put together in
~/server/default/deploy/ directory, they deploy as usual. Invoking a JSF page
in EAR_2 shows a Seam-based Exception, the current EAR_1 has no JBoss Seam in
it at all, the only Seam Jar is in EAR_2, nowhere in JBoss server library
directories either. I am using for both applications the default JSF-RI in the
JBoss' Tomcat's jsf-lin folder-no other JSF jars. Please advice if this is a
Classloading issue or a configuration I might be missing. Thanks.

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4154212#4154212

Reply to the post :
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4154212