I'm using Struts and JBoss/EJB3. The Struts Action invokes an EJB3 Session Bean
and gets a collection of objects, e.g. objects of class Customer.

Later the retrieved objects are displayed in a JSP (and the EJB3 entity manager
is gone). If I want to display also the orders of each customer I have a
problem with lazy loading.

OK, one solution is to use a fetch join inside the EJB code so that each
customer's orders are loaded in advance.

However, for flexibility (not performance) reasons I'm looking for a solution
regarding my JSPs. How can I reload inside a JSP the referenced objects that
were not loaded in the cache, yet? Any hint is appreciated!

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3971537#3971537

Reply to the post :
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3971537