I realize that clustering is not part of Alpha release, but because it is
essintial for my architecture I want to try to find out whether it is going to
support the following (Unfortunately, I can't paste a picture here, but can
provide it).
I have a massively parallel grid of execution nodes and want to use JBM 2.0 as
communication mechanism, so that I can leverage load balancing and fault
tolerance, provided by queueing. I want to embed JBM server in every execution
node, so that my code does all the messaging localy and it is up to the cluster
to do actual load balancing. This also should minimize network traffic (and
latency) by assuring 1 network hop per message. Will JBM 2.0 cluster support
such architecture and what can I start doing now to prove it?

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4157384#4157384

Reply to the post :
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4157384