I have an EAR project that is consisted of two sub projects: web and ejb. After
project export into EAR file, all "third party" jars/libs are stored in the
root of the EAR file (not under $EAR_ROOT/lib dir). The consequence is
deployment error (ClassNotFoundException). If I manually remove all jars into
$EAR_ROOT/lib dir, everything works fine.

Is there a way to instruct Eclipse how to export EAR project (ear file
structure)?

(Maybe this is more Eclipse/WST related question, but since that I also use
JBoss/JBoss tools and deployment works fine from within Eclipse, maybe someone
here can help)

Thanks&Regards

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4159225#4159225