Thanks for the reply Clebert.  I am looking forward to your fix for this
because we cannot go ahead with the shared database approach since the client
which consumes the messages immediately puts the received messages in to the
database and if we use a shared database, JBoss going to store those messages
in the database and then our client when it receives it is again going to store
it in the database.

I am wondering if shared database can be the only approach; is it a very bad
idea to use a centralized cache or something [forgive me if my idea is very bad
:) ]

I really appreciate Tim, Clebert and Andy for replying to the posts quickly and
keeping the forum alive.
Thanks once again.

Regards,
Ebe