Well... if you need to receive messages between JBoss MQ (JBAS 4.0.4) and JBoss
Messaging.. you will need MQ jars on the ClassPath. The only way to remove
those JARS is if you remove the JBoss MQ usage.

anonymous wrote : How do we fix this issue? We checked for all MQ references
and could not find anything. Should we upgrade our Queue server also to SOA to
fix this? Any help is highly appreciated

yes.. I believe so.. I believe you're trying to do a jndi.lookup on a MQ
connectionFactory, and that would need the MQ classes.

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4160656#4160656

Reply to the post :
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4160656