The exception occurs right during the lookup. Not before.

I had a look at my exception. It states that the RMIClassLoader tries to
loadProxy classes. It tries to load the interfaces that i dont have in my ear.

I had enabled the WebService (DownloadServerClasses=true).
I have a RMISecurityManager and a server.policy active with ALL priviliges for
the server enabled.

Can i upload my slightly enhanced ScopedTest somewhere?
(I just added another @Remote interface 'SpecialTravelAgent
' that is not known to the client and not used by the client but gets
referenced by the StatelessRemoteProxy, so you might do it yourself)

And thank you very much so far for your attention

Regards,
Armin

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4160777#4160777