Hi again!

anonymous wrote : The above piece of code is, at least for me, the cause of my
problems. since the ClassLoader that loaded JointPointGenerator cannot "see"
JPF's ClassLoader.

Actually, that piece of code gets the class loader that loaded a generated
class advisor (in the case, org.drftpd.vfs.InodeHandle$InodeHandleAdvisor), an
internal class that has been inserted into the instrumented class's bytecodes.
Basically, we are expecting that the class loader that loaded
org.drftpd.vfs.InodeHandle$InodeHandleAdvisor is the same that loaded
org.drftpd.vfs.InodeHandle.

It looks like that is not case (unless
org.drftpd.vfs.index.lucene.SimpleInterceptor is not visible to
org.drftpd.vfs.InodeHandle?). I am going to do an investigation to see what is
going on.

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4160867#4160867

Reply to the post :