Hi All,
I am newbie to jBPM/JBoss and I created a simple workflow, but when i
transition from the task-node to node to invoke an action class, i am getting
an error

error: [Delegation], could not instantiate delegation class,
"com.sample.action.MessageActionHandler".

Can anyone please provide your expert comments?

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>

  | <process-definition  xmlns="urn:jbpm.org:jpdl-3.2"
name="http-demo-process">

  |     <swimlane name="initiator">
  |     <assignment actor-id="manager" />
  |     </swimlane>
  |     <start-state name="start-state1">
  |             <task swimlane="initiator" />
  |             <transition to="task-node1"></transition>
  |     </start-state>
  |
  |     <node name="node1">
  |             <action class="com.sample.action.MessageActionHandler">
  |                     <message>Sending Message</message>
  |             </action>
  |             <transition to="join1"></transition>
  |     </node>
  |
  |     <task-node name="task-node1">
  |             <task swimlane="initiator" />
  |             <transition to="node1"></transition>
  |     </task-node>
  |
  |     <join name="join1">
  |             <transition to="end-state1"></transition>
  |     </join>
  |
  |     <end-state name="end-state1"></end-state>
  |
  | </process-definition>

and here is the message action handler class

package com.sample.action;

  | import org.jbpm.graph.def.ActionHandler;
  | import org.jbpm.graph.exe.ExecutionContext;
  | import org.apache.commons.logging.Log;
  | import org.apache.commons.logging.LogFactory;
  |

  | public class MessageActionHandler implements ActionHandler {
  |
  |     Log log = LogFactory.getLog(this.getClass());
  |     private static final long serialVersionUID = 1L;
  |
  |     /**
  |      * The message member gets its value from the configuration in the
  |      * process definition. The value is injected directly by the engine.
  |      */
  |     String message;
  |
  |     /**
  |      * A message process variable is assigned the value of the message
  |      * member. The process variable is created if it doesn't exist yet.
  |      */
  |     public void execute(ExecutionContext context) throws Exception {
  |             log.info("Inside execute: ");
  |             context.getContextInstance().setVariable("message", message);
  |             log.info("Printing message received: " + message);
  |
  |     }
  |
  | }

Please advise as this is very confusing to me

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4162695#4162695

Reply to the post :
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4162695