"ataylor" wrote : I'm not really sure what you're problem is, obviously if you
unplug the network this will cause errors on either the client or server.

  | JBM works by sending messages to a client side buffer from which the client
will consume messages from. This is for performance reasons. If you close the
connection the consumer will wait to receive any messages that are still in the
client side buffer, if at this point the server is unreachable the client will
probably timeout waiting to ack the messages.

Hi, Andy!
Thank you very much for answer!

Yes, it throws exception like 'connection reset', but after this 'WARN
[org.jboss.jms.client.container.ClientConsumer] Timed out waiting for
last delivery 4 got -1 ' issued and messages delivering is not working :-0(.

Did feature request http://jira.jboss.com/jira/browse/JBREM-891 fix this
problem?

Please, sorry my English!

View the original post :