"all of a sudden" EJB3 CMP entity beans are failing with:

"javax.ejb.EJBException: java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Unknown entity:
__" when I call em.persist(MyCMPBean) from the session bean. Don't think it
matters but... the Session Bean is a Stateless EJB as a webservice. All beans
are done with annotations.

persistence.xml is in the jarfile contained in the ear file and referenced by
application.xml as a module.   The classes are not explicitly listed however
the PU does define "<exclude-unlisted-classes>false</exclude-unlisted-classes>"

This worked fine until recently and I don't think anything changed (of course
something obviously did and I cannot find it)

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3972124#3972124

Reply to the post :
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3972124