Hello Antoine,

I find this idea relevant for some cases but it has a major impact on project
architecture (several web.xml declarations, several HTTP sessions, class
dependencies between webapps, multiple deliveries, ...).

We had splitted our -object.xml files according to our web pages tree : each
branch was declared in its own -object.xml file. It wouldn't have been relevant
to make a webapp for each branch.

So I think this kind of architecture must not be driven by -object.xml
separation but by real architecture needs. However it's interesting since some
users will see that through -object.xml files :-)

Sylvain

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4166094#4166094

Reply to the post :