Hi,

Is it possible to specify in which order JBoss loads classes? The application
on which I am working is deployed as an exploded .ear. There is an APP-INF
folder under which resides both 'classes' and 'lib' folders. I'd like JBoss to
load classes from the 'classes' folder before the 'lib' folder. The reason why
is that I have configured my Eclipse output folder to write to the 'classes'
folder - obviously I'd like those files/changes to be picked up first. I have
confirmed that at present JBoss is looking in the 'lib' folder and NOT scanning
the 'classes' folder - I guess my first problem is getting JBoss to scan the
'classes' folder!

Perhaps I am barking up the wrong tree and I shouldn't even consider writing
directly to the 'classes' folder from Eclipse?

Regards.

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4167779#4167779

Reply to the post :