By default yes. The data is only stored in memory. So all your bookings get
lost. The hotels are only still there cause they are created upon starting the
server. There's a file called import.sql that contains the hotels ;).

But there is a possibility to save the data on the disk instead. I'm not sure
how this works exactly (I'm too lazy to search for that in the docs right now
*g*).

This is even quite interesting for Java SE. You can easily create standalone
desktop applications with a built-in database by using Hibernate and HSQLDB...
or let's say I hope this is possible ;).

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3972522#3972522

Reply to the post :
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3972522