Forgive me for asking what is probably a simple question, but we are having
performance issues with our messaging cluster, specifically on the database
side of things.  I am trying to see if I can improve performance by tuning
somethings and I am looking for a way to set the number of statements included
in a batch update.  I have the following set in my persistance-service.xml:

true

Is there an additional parameter to change the number of statements in a batch?
 Or is there a setting on the datasource to change this?  Also, what is the
default number of statements in a batch?

Thanks for any help you can provide.

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4168657#4168657

Reply to the post :