Replacing the JBoss Generic JMS Inbound Resource Adapter

I  have a interoperability issue when JBoss tries to consume a topic from a
Weblogic JMS Provider. I found a JMS resource adapter (JMSJCA) that deals with
this incomparability issue between the different JMS Providers.

My Question is how would one replace the Generic JMS Inbound Resource Adaptor
for a particular MDB (EJB3). I do not believe the activationConfig annotation
supports specifying a resource adapter to use. Is there a way to configure the
MDB to use a different JMS Inbound resource adaptor?

Several J2EE providers support the message-adaptor-deployment tag. Does JBoss?

<message-driven-deployment name="simpleMdb"
     resource-adapter="mqjms">
</message-driven-deployment>

Thanks for any help you can provide !

View the original post :