Hello,

I am new to JBoss Clustering. I want to deploy a cluster of JBoss AS for an app
written using the Seam framework. What I have in mind is to use sticky http
session provided by mod_jk or haproxy. In order to avoid having user to login
again due to node failure, I will configure HTTP session to be replicated
across the cluster nodes. Since the application also consists of EJB3 entity
and SFSBs, my question is whether I also need to cluster EJB3 components
(entity and SFSB)?

Having only HTTP session replication is enough to achieve what I stated above?

In addition, which software load balancer do you prefer, mod_jk or haproxy? It
seems to me haproxy is a little bit lighter in weight than mod_jk which
requires Apache sitting in front. What do you think?

Thank you.

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4170686#4170686

Reply to the post :