"kyle.bober" wrote : I have a Stateless session bean that is also a WebService.
When I attempt to inject a TimerService and create a new timer Instance the
TimerService is always returned as null. It seems the TimerService is never
injected.

I have not tried injecting the TimerService in any of my sample applications.
So i am not sure whether that is working or not. But i just found this open
issue in the JIRA https://jira.jboss.org/jira/browse/EJBTHREE-1391

"kyle.bober" wrote :
  | I also attempted injecting the SessionContext as well using @Resource and
obtaining the TimerService via the SessionContext but the SessionContext is
also null.

I don't think there should be a problem with the SessionContext injection. Post
your exact code and also the exception stacktrace and the server.log logs (from
the point when your application is being deployed). Which version of JBoss and
Java do you use?

P.S: While posting logs or xml content or code, remember to wrap it in a code
block, by using the Code button in the message editor window. Please hit the
Preview button before posting to ensure that the post is correctly formatted.

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4170752#4170752

Reply to the post :
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4170752