the call for my ejbs from my application is local

but at this point i'm in the ejbs and have access only access to injected ejbs

        private @EJB
        OrdersFacade ordersFacade;

all are stateless, except sessionFacade which i set in my application to get
the correct on and have access to correct data

        /**
         * The SessionFacade with access to the specific ejb
         */
        private SessionFacade sessionFacade = null;

        // ------------------------------------------------------- Public
Properties

        /**
         * @param sessionFacade
         *            The sessionFacade to set
         */
        public void setSessionFacade(SessionFacade sessionFacade) {
                this.sessionFacade = sessionFacade;
        }

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3972815#3972815