thanks Sohil.
yes.
I have read the articles I can find about cas sso for jboss portal and
successed.
Now,what I want to do is use our db instead of portal db as the user data of
sso.
because our user password is custom encrypted ,so
org.jboss.portal.identity.crm.DBIdentityLoginModule
 can not authenticate successfully,
so  should be decrypted it  before authentication.

I have do a test:
write a sub class of IdentityLoginModule and DBIdentityLoginModule,just
override the validatepassword(String inputpassword,String expectedpassword)
method ,log the value of the parameters.
In the validatepassword method,the value of input password  parameter is null.

But with the IdentityLoginModule  provided by portal,it still ahtenticates
successfully.

I have downloaded the jboss-4.23-src,
try to trace the login method and see what happened .

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4173486#4173486

Reply to the post :
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4173486