Thanks for your reply....
but unfortunately it didn't work for me.
i tried with anonymous wrote : ./shutdown.sh -H X.X.X.108:8500 787876

and i got the error as follows:
anonymous wrote : Exception in thread "main"
javax.naming.CommunicationException: Could not obtain
  |  connection to any of these urls: localhost:34446 [Root exception is
javax.namin
  | g.CommunicationException: Failed to connect to server localhost:34446 [Root
exce
  | ption is javax.naming.ServiceUnavailableException: Failed to connect to
server l
  | ocalhost:34446 [Root exception is java.net.ConnectException: Connection
refused]
  | ]]
  |         at
org.jnp.interfaces.NamingContext.checkRef(NamingContext.java:1202)
  |         at org.jnp.interfaces.NamingContext.lookup(NamingContext.java:516)
  |         at org.jnp.interfaces.NamingContext.lookup(NamingContext.java:509)
  |         at javax.naming.InitialContext.lookup(Unknown Source)
  |         at org.jboss.Shutdown.main(Shutdown.java:188)
  | Caused by: javax.naming.CommunicationException: Failed to connect to server
loca
  | lhost:34446 [Root exception is javax.naming.ServiceUnavailableException:
Failed
  | to connect to server localhost:34446 [Root exception is
java.net.ConnectExceptio
  | n: Connection refused]]
  |         at
org.jnp.interfaces.NamingContext.getServer(NamingContext.java:213)
  |         at
org.jnp.interfaces.NamingContext.checkRef(NamingContext.java:1187)
  |         ... 4 more
  | Caused by: javax.naming.ServiceUnavailableException: Failed to connect to
server
  |  localhost:34446 [Root exception is java.net.ConnectException: Connection
refuse
  | d]
  |         at
org.jnp.interfaces.NamingContext.getServer(NamingContext.java:187)
  |         ... 5 more
  | Caused by: java.net.ConnectException: Connection refused
  |         at java.net.PlainSocketImpl.socketConnect(Native Method)
  |         at java.net.PlainSocketImpl.doConnect(Unknown Source)
  |         at java.net.PlainSocketImpl.connectToAddress(Unknown Source)
  |         at java.net.PlainSocketImpl.connect(Unknown Source)
  |         at java.net.SocksSocketImpl.connect(Unknown Source)
  |         at java.net.Socket.connect(Unknown Source)
  |         at java.net.Socket.connect(Unknown Source)
  |         at java.net.Socket.(Unknown Source)
  |         at java.net.Socket.(Unknown Source)
  |         at
org.jnp.interfaces.TimedSocketFactory.createSocket(TimedSocketFactory
  | .java:69)
  |         at
org.jnp.interfaces.TimedSocketFactory.createSocket(TimedSocketFactory
  | .java:62)
  |         at
org.jnp.interfaces.NamingContext.getServer(NamingContext.java:183)
  |         ... 5 more

Also i tried with naming service port(34446) instead of port 8500 and iam
getting the same error(mentioned above).

Please could you suggest me any other way.
Your response will be highly appreciated.
Thanks in advance.

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4174155#4174155

Reply to the post :