hello,

I'm trying to deploy a spring application (no EJB inside only POJO class) with
deployer ( Jboss 4.0.2 : the one packaged with jbpm)

i export a jar(test3.spring) from eclipse and place it in deploy folder, when i
watch the log everything seam to be ok :
i get the following message : "Bean factory [test3] binded to local JNDI."

then i inspect the JNDI listXML(); in JMX console my object seem to be
referenced :

  | test3
  | org.jboss.spring.factory.NamedXmlApplicationContext

when i run the Juint test to get the factory, the returned object of

 context.lookup("test3"); is null

could you help me solve this problem ?

here is my : jboss-spring.xml in META-INF in test3.spring

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
"http://www.springframework.org/dtd/spring-beans.dtd";>
  | <beans>
  |     <bean id="propertyConfigurer"
  |             <property name="locations">
  |                     <list>
  |                             <value>/org/appli/hibernate.properties</value>
  |                     </list>
  |             </property>
  |     </bean>
  |

  |     <bean id="dSource" class="org.apache.commons.dbcp.BasicDataSource"
destroy-method="close">
  |             <property name="url">

<value>jdbc:firebirdsql:localhost/3050:c:/dev/databases/hibernate.gdb</value>
  |             </property>
  |             <property name="driverClassName" >
  |                     <value>org.firebirdsql.jdbc.FBDriver</value>
  |             </property>
  |             <property name="username">
  |                     <value>sysdba</value>
  |             </property>
  |             <property name="password">
  |                     <value>masterkey</value>
  |             </property>
  |     </bean>
  |

  |     <bean id="myTransactionManager"
class="org.springframework.orm.hibernate.HibernateTransactionManager">
  |             <property name="sessionFactory"><ref
local="sessionFactory"/></property>
  |     </bean>
  |
  |     <bean id="contactService"
class="org.springframework.transaction.interceptor.TransactionProxyFactoryBean">

  |             <property name="transactionManager"><ref
local="myTransactionManager"/></property>
  |             <property name="transactionAttributes">
  |                     <props>
  |                             <prop
key="find*">PROPAGATION_REQUIRED,readOnly</prop>
  |                             <prop key="save*">PROPAGATION_REQUIRED</prop>
  |                     </props>
  |             </property>
  |     </bean>
  |

  |     <bean id="habitationService"
class="org.springframework.transaction.interceptor.TransactionProxyFactoryBean">

  |             <property name="transactionManager"><ref
local="myTransactionManager"/></property>
  |             <property name="transactionAttributes">
  |                     <props>
  |                             <prop
key="find*">PROPAGATION_REQUIRED,readOnly</prop>
  |                             <prop key="save*">PROPAGATION_REQUIRED</prop>
  |                     </props>
  |             </property>
  |     </bean>
  |

  |     <bean id="sessionFactory"
class="org.springframework.orm.hibernate.LocalSessionFactoryBean">
  |             <property name="dataSource">
  |                     <ref bean="dSource"/>
  |             </property>
  |                     <property name="hibernateProperties">
  |                     <props>
  |                             <prop
key="hibernate.dialect">${hibernate.dialect}</prop>
  |                             <prop key="hibernate.show_sql">true</prop>
  |                             <prop
key="hibernate.cglib.use_reflection_optimizer">true</prop>
  |                     </props>
  |             </property>
  |             <property name="mappingResources">
  |                     <list>
  |                             <value>org/appli/db/TContact.hbm</value>
  |                             <value>org/appli/db/THabitation.hbm</value>
  |                     </list>
  |             </property>
  |     </bean>
  |
  |     <bean id="hTemplate"
class="org.springframework.orm.hibernate.HibernateTemplate">
  |             <property name="sessionFactory">
  |                     <ref bean="sessionFactory"/>
  |             </property>
  |     </bean>
  |
  |     <bean id="contactDAO" class="org.appli.db.ContactsDao">
  |             <property name="hibernateTemplate">
  |                     <ref local="hTemplate"/>
  |             </property>
  |     </bean>
  |
  |     <bean id="habitationDAO" class="org.appli.db.HabitationsDao">
  |             <property name="hibernateTemplate">
  |                     <ref local="hTemplate"/>
  |             </property>
  |     </bean>
  |
  |     <bean id="contactBusiness" class="org.appli.business.ContactsBusiness"
singleton="true">
  |             <property name="contactsDao">
  |                     <ref local="contactDAO"/>
  |             </property>
  |     </bean>
  |
  | </beans>

and there the Juint test that return null :

public void testlookup() {
  |             try {
  |                     Properties jndiProps = new Properties();
  |                     jndiProps.setProperty(Context.INITIAL_CONTEXT_FACTORY,
"org.jnp.interfaces.NamingContextFactory");
  |                     jndiProps.setProperty(Context.URL_PKG_PREFIXES,
"org.jboss.naming:org.jnp.interface");
  |                     jndiProps.setProperty(Context.PROVIDER_URL,
"jnp://127.0.0.1:1099");
  |                     InitialContext context = new InitialContext(jndiProps);
  |                     NamedXmlApplicationContext nXAC=
(NamedXmlApplicationContext) context.lookup("test3");
  |                     nXAC.getBean("contactDAO");
  |

  |             } catch (NamingException e) {
  |                     System.out.println("Naming Error " + e.getMessage());
  |
  |             }
  |
  |     }

thank you in advance for your reply.

jm