web.xml and jboss.xml don't get generated:

I followed steps in the JBoss Eclipse IDE Tutorial. (I skipped the EJB part as
I am not interested in them for the time being.). As described in chapter 7 I
enabled the Xdoclet configuration and did add a web doclet configuration but
the neither the WEB-INF directory nor the web.xml file or jboss-web.xml were
generated.

I am wondering if something may be wrong with my set up as no output messages
are printed to the console. Any idea's what might be wrong with my environment?

The version I am using:
- j2sdk1.4.2_12
- jboss-4.0.4.GA
- JBossIDE-1.5.1