"jaikiran" wrote :
  | See this
http://wiki.jboss.org/wiki/WhatDoesTheMessageDoYourOwnHousekeepingMean

I read the article and understand what was going on with my stateful session
bean. Indeed, the problem is very simple to fix. I just have to close the
connection after I use it in the same way I'm already doing with my stateless
session beans.

I suppose that reading my code you could realize that I was trying to cache a
CallableStatement in the stateful session bean in order to avoid getting a
connection and preparing the CallableStatement every time the method is called.
As the things go, I suppose I'll have to transform the stetaful bean in a
stateless bean as there is no point in having a stateful bean if I can't keep
state (Connection and CallableStatement) between method calls.

Is there a solution to this or is the solution the stateless session bean?

Marcos

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4175959#4175959

Reply to the post :