In tests I create datasource in Spring, I'm sure in JBoss there are functions
to create DS (it really pity if there are inner). If not you can create
suitable class DS from underlying implementaion which JBoss use and bind it to
JNDI new NamingContext().bind("java:dsXXX", ds);

It'n not tested it and I'm courious if it is correct. Now I have plan to
decompose JBoss mechanisms to boost developing (eg programatically create
war/ear/selected bean ejb3 wich seleceted requirements without scannging all
classpath - scanning classpath was inflexible with few environment and one code
tree in our project - eg replace one implementation from classpath without
deleting it.

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4178578#4178578

Reply to the post :