Does anyone have any sample code or useful links on how to develop custom
SecurityHandlers for a jsr181 annotated webservice?

I am developing a .NET client and intend to pass UsernameTokens from the C#
client to the webservice in order to perform authentication and authorisation
functions in a stateless webservice bean.

I already have the EJB3Bean01 example from the jsr181ejb samples directory
working with my .NET client, BUT I can't find any sample code or pointers on
how to start to develop UsernameToken java processing code.

Can anyone help?

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3973174#3973174

Reply to the post :