Hello everyone!

I'm trying to embed a flash movie in a jsp that also loads an applet. I need to
serve the jsp in jboss application server due to the application requirements.

I've tried different solutions using the object and embed tags and the flash
movie loads without problems in firefox, but I can't make it to load in
Internet Explorer.

If I serve the same jsp code in apache web server, the flash movie loads right
away in both browsers (but then the applet doesn't).

I read that Internet explorer embeds the flash movie as an active-X control in
opposite to firefox that does it as a netscape-style plugin. Is this the
problem?    If yes, is there a workaround? or can I some how delegate the flash
movie to be served by apache web server?

I would be very appreciated for any suggestion.

Thank you in advance.

Regards,

Sandra

View the original post :