Hi,
   I am using the JBOSS as application server. Using ant script I create the
war file which gets automatically replaced in deploy folder when I fire a build.
But even for the minute change in html I need to fire a build. Only after the
build and server restart I can see the changes. I want that these changes
should support hot deployment so that as  as soon as there is a change I can
see it without rebuilding and redeployment.Is there any way that JBOSS support
this hot deployment for at least HTML files? Is there a development mode for
JBOSS?

 Thanks,
 Sandeep

View the original post :