"javidjamae" wrote :
  | My client is just doing this:
  |
  |   | SecurityAssociation.setPrincipal(new SimplePrincipal(principal));
  |   | SecurityAssociation.setCredential(password.toCharArray());
  |   |
  |   | CalculatorRemote calculator = (CalculatorRemote) ctx
  |   |
.lookup("calculator/StatelessCalculatorBean/remote");
  |   | calculator.calculateFutureValue(1000, 20);
  |   |

  | I think this may be a bug. Any clues?

Was this working on earlier versions of JBoss? I haven't seen any examples
where you just do a setPrincipal and setCredential on the SecurityAssociation
and access a secure bean. From what i have read, you have to do a programmatic
JAAS login before accessing the secure bean.

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4182359#4182359

Reply to the post :
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4182359