This is what I did and it is not working.  I am using JBT 3.0 alpha1.  I did
not see a way to create a utility jar under File/New, so I created an EJB
project.

1. create an EJB project
2. under "Seam Settings", check add seam support
3. manually change the source folder for both model and action to the ejbModule
folder
4. apply. save.
5. create a seam entity

None of the seam jars were added to the project, nor any of the other ear
libraries that are in the original ejb (the one created by the new seam web
project wizard).  seam.properties is missing.  I get the feeling there are many
things that need to be done to the ejb project to make it seam-ready, and
without knowing them, I can't check for their absence or presence.  The Tools
may have done some of them.

So, is there another way I should go about this?  Do I need a different version
of JBT?

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4184271#4184271

Reply to the post :