We EJB needs to access internet, and in my company we go through http proxy, so
I added the following to the beginning of my bean. However it didn't seem like
JBoss actually take those configuration...

  |     Properties systemSettings = System.getProperties();
  |        systemSettings.put("http.proxyHost", "httpproxy.companyname.com");
  |        systemSettings.put("http.proxyPort", "8080");
  |        System.setProperties(systemSettings);
  |

  |        Authenticator.setDefault(new Authenticator() {
  |       protected PasswordAuthentication getPasswordAuthentication() {
  |         return new
  |            PasswordAuthentication("myusername","mypassword".toCharArray());
  |     }});

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4184922#4184922

Reply to the post :