I already have two posts on seam on this but I thought it might be a JBoss
question now that I think about it more.  Here is the previous two posts..

http://www.seamframework.org/Community/ShareAnEJB3LayerBetweenTwoEars#comment48854

http://seamframework.org/Community/CantFindAPersistenceUnitNamedNull

Basically, I can't seem to deploy an entities.jar in the deployment directory
and have two ear files use it.  I have been reading up on classloader config
with loader-repository and such but it seams that each ear file loads the EJB
into it's own classloader.  I really want them to both just have entities.jar
in a parent classloader so then the apps are separate, but they share
entities.jar.  After all, I can do this EASILY in OSGi, and isn't JBoss now
based on OSGi so I would think in the future I could do it, but the question
is, is it doable today?

I want the two apps sharing entites.jar AND the cache that goes with it so the
apps can be more performant together as the users switch between apps.
thanks,
Dean

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4185138#4185138