Ok, I followed the advice from the last couple of posters, and adding ALL of
the jars from the jbossall-client.jar's Manifest to my classpath FINALLY made
my test work!  I had jbossall-client.jar in my classpath originally, along with
(what I had thought) were all the jars I would need (basically, the equivalent
versions of jars from earlier JBoss versions), leaving out jars like the IIOP
jar, etc, that I thought I didn't neeed.  Turns out I was wrong...I couldn't
get my test to work until I added _every_ jar from the Manifest to my
classpath.  Once I did that, my test worked!

Thanks to everyone for your help with this (very frustrating) problem.  I
sincerely appreciate everyone's assistance.

Tim

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4186763#4186763

Reply to the post :